SouthFlowithFran is officially L I V E 🎉✨
AHHHH!! The emotions and excitement is real! I remember the exact date and time when I had the vision and idea for this blog back in February. I’ve never had an experience where something came together so effortlessly. My creative brain was itching and the moment the name SouthFlowithFran came to mind I knew it would be perfect for my lifestyle blog. For months, I’ve been putting together my website, my logo, and content to share with you and now all the hard work is coming to together! There are different categories that all have played a role in the person I am which you will see throughout this ultimate guide.
If not most but all of the places I share about I’ve been to once or multiple times before posting because I want to make sure you have the best experience just like I did! Also, all the restaurants and locations I’ve shared about are all open for business. Make sure to call ahead if you have any questions regarding COVID-19.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Adventure: water sports, museums, parks, wineries, botanic gardens, pop up shops and locations
- Cultural: fairs, museums, food trucks, historic districts, art displays and more
- Faith: personal glimpse blog posts of my relationship with God and encouraging you deepen your relationship through it
- Foodie: hidden gems, rooftop bars, waterfront restaurants, local coffee shops, cafes, grills and luxurious dining
- Lifestyle: home decor, fashion, beauty, self care and spas
- Staycation: hotels, airbnbs, resorts and travel
Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of what I’ll be sharing with you! If you want to join me on a SouthFlowithFran experience or want to chat, let’s connect!
Be the first to comment